Pay Per Click Search Engines Update #020
December 28, 2001.
I hope most of you enjoyed your winter Christmas while I, in Australia, enjoyed 39 degrees Celsius (102f) and 60% humidity on December 25th.
The forecast for New Years is looking just as good so everyone will be in for a hot night.
Australia's great weather aside, may you all have great new year celebrations and a great 2002.
1. New Reporting at Ah-ha
2. FindWhat Announcements
3. Overture on Excite and WebCrawler
4. Espotting in Germany and France
5. ePilots new AdCenter
6. Next conference in Vancouver, Canada.
Pay Per Click Search Engines Update #019
November 30, 2001.
1. Free Pay Per Click Search Engine Traffic
2. IMC2001: Berlin - Internet Marketing Conference
3. Overture on Yahoo! and Kanoodle on Lycos
Pay Per Click Search Engines Update #018
October 27, 2001.
1. FindWhat expands deals with CNET and Excite
2. Progress Update
3. Last chance to pick experts' brains
Pay Per Click Search Engines Update #016
August 31, 2001.
1. Scumware steals your traffic
2. GoTo goes from strength to strength
3. Drive Targeted Traffic to Your Website
4. $1 spent at GoTo generates $39.08 in revenue
5. Other PPC SE related info.